Prizes and Incentive Ideas
Mrs. Field’s Fundraising team has years of experience and hands-on experience with motivating sellers. Prizes are ESSENTIAL to fundraising success! We’ve compiled a short list of ways to get your sellers to be excited and exceed your fundraising goal!
The key to getting your sellers engaged is picking a brochure that your sellers are excited to sell!
Free Prize Ideas
- Extra Recess for top class. Start a class competition with updates from the office each day with the winning class. It is a great prize to draw attention to your fundraiser for each day during the selling period.
- Out of Uniform vouchers. Does your group have to wear a uniform everyday? Offer a pass or day that each person who participates can wear their own street clothes.
- Open Gym Night Pass. Open up the gym to your group for one night for each person who participates. This is a great chance for your group to do some fun gym games like parachute or scooters.
- Pie in the Face for principal, teacher or other important staff member. Each person that participates gets an entry to throw a pie at a staff member. This is a prize everyone can enjoy!
- Principal for the Day. Every person that participates gets an entry to be the principal for the day or even part of the day.
- Principal work from the roof day. Set a goal for your group and then if the goal is met principal would work on the roof for the day. (Get your principal on board by mentioning they would really just need to be on the roof at arrival, dismissal and lunch time)
- No Homework Pass. Every person that participates would earn a pass to use when they want to avoid a homework assignment. You could even develop levels. 1-10 items sold = 1 pass; 10 – 20 items sold = 2 passes; etc.
- Day of Gym Pass. Every person that participates would earn a pass to use when they want to avoid a day of gym.
- Late to Class Pass. Every person that participates would earn a pass to use when they want to be late to class. You could even develop levels. 1-10 items sold = 1 pass; 10, 20 items sold = 2 passes; etc
Low Cost Ideas
- Raffle off tickets to a group event. Have an event for your group where people have to buy tickets. Give tickets away to that event to everyone who sold a certain number of items.
- Top selling class would earn a party. Start a class competition with updates from the office each day with the winning class. This a great prize to draw attention to your fundraiser for each day during the selling period. It can have an ice cream, pizza or popcorn party
- Eat Lunch with the Principal. Every person who sells a certain number of items get to eat a specially served lunch with the principal.
Middle School/High School Ideas
Our hottest program to run in the middle and high school range is the 5, 5 and 5 program (or a variation of it). The basis of this program is: the first 5 items sold; all the profit goes to the group. The next 5 items sold, the profit is split between the student and the group. The next 5 and beyond, the profit goes to the student. This makes kids sell as much as possible, they want to earn that money for themselves more than anything else. Nothing needs to be setup in our system. We have reports that can be used to determine each seller what was earned.
Cookie Dough Prize
We also have the sell __ earn 1 box of Chocolate Chip Mrs. Fields Cookie Dough. Below are the 2 levels. You as the group pays for the prizes. The cost is $8.00 per box and this is available only for the 2 programs with Mrs. Fields Cookie Dough and cannot be combined with outside fundraisers. You must pick either sell 10 or sell 12. The programs are not cumulative and cannot be combined.
Sell 10 Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Sell 12 Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Galaxy Prize Program
You can pay for the prizes. The prize program is cumulative. We DO NOT have printed flyers or prize posters but have included items that the group can print themselves to this email. The prices below show the price for each level. If a seller sells 10 items the cost will be each level added together. Example of the cost for a student who sellers 11 items would be:
Sell 1 – $0.42
Sell 5 – $0.72
Sell 10 – $1.12
Total Cost for this seller is $2.26
The prizes will ship out separate from the cookie dough and will be packed by student (if the order is in our system by student). Below is the cost for each items which includes the processing cost by student. The invoice will also include the shipping $30.00 which will be ground.
|10||$100 Wallet 7.5 Inches||$1.12|
|15||Zipper Cord Earbuds||$1.62|
|25||3.75 Dancing Ball||$3.47|
|48||11.75″ Coin Bank||$8.17|
|60||48″ Floor Lamp||$14.42|
|80||Wireless Light up Karaoke Mic||$25.97|
|125||$100 Amazon Gift Card||$105.97|