Fundraising Manager and Mrs. Fields Fundraising continue to closely monitor the changes with the COVID-19 virus. Each state is handling deliveries differently. We are able to deliver orders currently in the system and enter any new orders for groups that would like to complete their sale.
We appreciate your business and are committed to assisting you getting your orders entered and delivered.
- Physical Office Closed. Thru Maryland order all non essential business have been forced to close the offices. Our team is remote and are still working Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm eastern time to assist with any group needs. Due to the limited workload, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Fundraiser was in progress. Groups can hold the sale or move the sale to entirely online. We will provide an email the group can send out to all families. For questions on setting up an online sale please email us at email@example.com
- Sending in Orders & UPS Return Labels. The best way to send in your pre-pack order is scanning the orders to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can’t scan the pre-pack orders, please call our customer service team to order a 2-day return label for student orders or verify your current UPS label is going to an open center.
- Delivery Options. Groups that would still like the product delivered could facilitate the pick up 2 different ways. Both suggestions promote social distancing.
- Curbside pick up at the school or other community parking lot. Parents drive up, open their trunk, and one or two volunteers place the order in car.
- Volunteers deliver orders on the porches of sellers.
- Start a new sale online. We are able to set up your group to complete the entire sale thru our online store. All items must be paid for by each seller on a credit card. All items are delivered to the one delivery at the school. There is no ship to home.
- Continue to watch your emails. As things progress and change we will continue to update you on spring and fall season.